Fluent in Fag

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Remember me, once in a while, please promise me you'll try

I never thought my blog was evergreen
or as unchanging as the sea.
But if you can still remember,
stop and think of me.


I haven't posted in, like, forever. My strategy of fragmenting my life into four to five different blogs seems to be a spectacular failure. I thought that having different "themed" blogs would result in me posting more frequently. This has turned out to be true overall. However, it means I spend much less time updating each blog. My personal blog on LJ has suffered the most, being reduced to quick laundry lists of things I've done recently. I've utterly neglected reading and posting on the various LJ communities. It's the blogging equivalent of having waay too much stuff.

At the same time, I find myself wanting more attention (i.e. comments) on my food and faggotry blogs (the food blog is communal, so the sting of rejection seems to be less. At least we've got each other.)

I've also started writing over on entrepreneurial city with my good friend Rich, who's finishing up a PhD down in Stanford. It's a musing on life in Silicon Valley. Most of my posts, of course, have to do with my memories of the Valley, rather than current happenings.

So Happy New Year all. My resolution is low, but I'm hoping to get some focus soon.

Haha I made a pun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home