Fluent in Fag

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back in SF


Was it worth the 17 hours sitting in a dehydrated plane cabin, the 1 back-pain-inducing hour at Immigration, and the full body cavity search by a handsome customs officer, all just to get back to San Francisco?

You bet your BARTing-to-Berkeley, glorious-sunshine-moderated-by-sea-breeze-enjoying, cheap-taco-eating, raw-food-cafe-going, peach-sniffing, fuckbuddy-phoning, bicycle-riding, blue-bottle-coffee-drinking, strawberry-picking, evening-fog-breathing, rainbow-grocery-shopping, roseanne-thoning, tank-top-and-skirt-wearing ASS it was.

Okay I made up the full body cavity search thing.

What's the relation of this to queerness? Umm... Not that much. I'm just really happy to be back, and wanted the few of you who read this blog who don't read my other blogs to know. Woot! Also, SF has so many of teh Gay. Plus I might go to Folsom St. Fair and blog that, so... I have to be here to do that, and that's why it has something to do with being queer.

*shakes fist at everpresent blog mission*

Image in this post from cbcastro, it's under the ever-awesome Creative Commons license.

2 Comments:

  • Raw-food-cafe-going, that's a good one!

    Where did you go for 17-hour flight? Singapore?

    I make my yearly 14-hour flight to HKG bearable by falling asleep half the time!

    By Blogger mattviews, at 9:52 AM  

  • I was flying in from Melbourne.

    It's a 14 hour flight to HK? Usually I fly from Singapore and there's sometimes a stopover in HK. The second leg is usually only a 10-11 hour flight or so. Have you looked into SIA?

    By Blogger manoverbored, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home